CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mama's Little Babies Hate Fake Milk, Fake Milk

A happy Wednesday to you! Today we tried the puppies on fake milk. It didn't go over very well. I'm not looking forward to this process. Only one of them likes it and that's Betty. Here is Betty:



The rest of them are momma's boys and a girl. They can't stand it! Here's the rest of them:



So my genius geek dad Jake just jailbroke his iphone and will be posting live feeds of the puppies on his blog shortly. His blog is: http://fattjake.blogspot.com/

The People are still planning a puppy shower. They decided to wait until the puppies were born. They thought it would be more interesting that way. I'll post more details soon and of course more pictures.

P.S. Traci, I miss you. I hope work is good today. Thanks for your birthday bone from Snake Creek Grill. Loved it! But you knew I would. I was so excited about the bone that I jumped into the puppy box to eat it. Needless to say, this caused a ruckus. Lovies to you, Traci. Lovies to you.

12 comments:

Amander said...

I hope I am invited to that puppy shower. I love puppies more than 98% of the people in my life, so it would be awesome.

These pictures sort of make me want to steal one of those fat pups!

Kristina P. said...

I will be Amanda's date. I might even be able to make Adam come to this shower.

Dads(2) said...

oh oh oh I'm crying! Those are the cutest things ever! That IS perfection in a tiny little package--love to you and the kids!

Mucky-Muck Maren said...

I'm so sad I am not there right now to play with the puppies!!! I'll be there soon enough though and I'll show them who their favorite aunt is.

Kristina P. said...

Riley, I think you need to take this quiz to find out which celebrity is your pet.

http://www.dogster.com/quizzes/celebrity_pet_quiz/

rychelle said...

*cute overload*

The G-Funk! said...

Oh Riley! Lovies to you!! I knew you would love the bone from the Snake Creek Grill. Soon the puppies will not only be hating fake milk, but bones as well. Until they learn to absolutely love them as you do.

Such excellent pics of the puppies, btw.

Anonymous said...

帳號的設計 要有什麼經驗
發問者: Hokkiao ( 實習生 5 級)
發問時間: 2008-10-07 06:59:19 ( 還有 1 天發問到期 )
解答贈點: 20 ( 共有 0 人贊助 )
回答:
2 意見: 0
[ 檢舉 ]
zycxxcz1234.blogspot.com

方案 : 一ㄍ 【WRETCH】 categorization分類 TRANSFER->一ㄍ [BLOGSPOT] ID帳號








NATIONAL TAIWANUNIVERSITY
IWANNA

Amander said...

Riley, I met one of your People tonight. And she's really cool and funny and pretty. If you were a human, you'd probably be jealous of her. But don't worry, Riles, you'll be back to your own shape soon, and then Jen will be jealous of you! Also, I invited her to book club, so I hope you don't mind. Maybe you and Lulu could start your own book club one day?

Can't wait for the puppy shower!

Kristina P. said...

Wow, what's up with the crazy Asian writing?

Puggers, where have you been? No cute puggy pictures?

I heard a rumor that someone may be tagging along to book club this month.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

oh my word my heart is melting those babies are so precious!

rychelle said...

riley - where have you been?

i'm having puppy withdrawal.

hope you enjoyed the holiday and all is well with you and your brood.