CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Verdict Is In & We Are All Fat!

Sorry about my lack of blog posts. My puppies have been sucking my every last resource away and I just couldn't think of a good post for my bloggin' posse of fame. This one isn't that great but I did get another pet magazine full of new and fun things to share with you. Scratch that... today's mail just came in. I got 2 magazines! I'll post about that soon.

I went to an appointment at the vets yesterday. I was relieved it wasn't for me but for the puppies. In fact, for the most part they didn't pay that much attention to me. Although I did get scared a few times and tried to make a run for the door... I could sense the nurse was giving me the stink eye.

We are all healthy. But we are all fat! Too fat for our small size. And when I say "we" are all fat, I mean "the puppies". Cause I'm not too fat at all. I'm just the right size of sexy.

Fat Tally
Foo = 1 lb. 11 ounces of loving fatness
Bad Andy = 1 lb. 8 ounces of adorable rolliage
Panda = 1 lb. 8 ounces of caressable curvage
Connie = 1 lb. 6 ounces of slim yet huggable suppleness
Riley = the right size of sexy

All eyes are open now. Instead of slithering around the room, the puppies are semi-crawling. They have their teeth nubs which mean sharp little teeth are coming within the next week and I stop feeding them. Period. It's not even a question.

I will post more updated photos of the puppies this weekend.

P.S. We have more name changes:

Foo = Rambo/Roger
Bad Andy = Amos Moses
Connie = Betty
Panda = Iko Taudry

6 comments:

Dads(2) said...

Love to Everyone! Tiyn and Lira and the humans that love us

Kristina P. said...

Can't wait to see pictures!

I was hoping you would be posting a review of Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I assume you've seen it.

Dads(2) said...

Kristina,

Took all the kids and we loved it, cheesy buy cute!

Riley,

Tiyn posted a pic and gave you a shout out . . . come see!

rychelle said...

pictures! pictures! pictures!

i am glad that you're not one of "those moms" that lets her kids take over her entire world and blog, but we would like a pic here and there.

hott blair - i don't know if we can still be family now that i know you've seen that movie.

The G-Funk! said...

It's official! Foo's name has officially changed to Junior. (In honor of Bogart, his Dad.)

Amander said...

Saw your pups over on Traci's blog. Those little rolls couldn't get any cuter. I have serious puppy envy.