CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Milkshake Brings All The Pups To The Yard

I promised my Aunt Maren I would update the blog with photos of the puppies. They are growing quickly. Jake loves them. He may pretend like he doesn't but deep down I know his heart and it says "I love pets". I've never had this issue with Traci... she and I are like this *crossing paws*.

Jake makes fun of my huge "milk jugs". He is worried that I may be saggy forever. I told him if it turns into a problem I could wear one of his many girdles.

Here are the wee ones:



We had some name changes (this happens)... the littlest girl is Panda, one of the boys is Foo, the darker girl is Connie and the fat one is Bad Andy (there is some conflict as to the true origin of this name... many of us know the true meaning... the Domino's thing just isn't fooling anyone, Traci).

I'll post more pics soon. They are just at that age when the only time they stand still is when they are sleeping or eatting.

Here is a rundown of the 2 most important checks, the eye check and the fat check. I can't stress the importance of these checks. If you have loved ones then you should be doing eye checks and fat checks too. I can't think of anything that shows them you love them more.

Eye Check:
Panda - right eye full on open
Foo - both eyes slightly open
Connie - one eye slightly open
Bad Andy - one eye slightly open

Fat Check:
Panda - she's the tiniest (she's 13 ounces with a weight gain of 5.5 ounces)
Foo - he weighed in at 1 pound (that's a 8 ounce weight gain in a week)
Connie - a little bit heavier (she's 14 ounces with a weight gain of 4.5 ounces)
Bad Andy - huge pounder. he's my little fat one (that's a 6 ounce weight gain in a week)

Here's a quick shout out to my awesome cousin Sandy! I'm glad to see her in the blogging world. She is so experienced when it comes to shopping, love and Gerard Butler. She also has the cutest bee Halloween costume I've ever seen.

Check out more about my seductive minx of a cousin here.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

All of your babies are beautiful! And I don't usually think that newborns are all that cute, but I have to make an exception here.

Ron and Blair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dads(2) said...

ohohohoh that makes me pug baby hungry . . . that is perfection! Love to all the babies and mom too!

Amander said...

Ooooooh, Riley, you popped out some pretty babies. They are all chubby and cute!

And don't worry about the sagging - I'm sure with time your milkshakes will not be so...well, milky. And also, glad to see that you decided to feed your pups - I know you made your people do it before.

Loving the puppy posts.

I am Laura said...

soo cute. They are getting very big. I am sure your tummy will return to normal. Some people actually get smaller after.

Kristina P. said...

Riley, where have you been, my little puggy friend? Are you still recuperating?