CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold


Usually my best ideas come when I'm doing absolutely nothing. But on occasion it happens when I'm doing my business in the backyard. This little gem came from the latter.

Everyone knows Traci is the person I love most in the world. There is an old Chinese poem that goes,

"Do you not see
That you and I
Are as the branches
Of one tree?
With your rejoicing
Comes my laughter;
With your sadness
Start my tears.
Love,
Could life be otherwise,
With you and me?"

And I'm pretty sure there is a famous scripture that says," He who messes with thee, messes with me. I pitieth the fool."

With that in mind, here comes the good stuff. A while back Traci and I were talking about our childhoods, wishes and dreams. During this very discussion she told me about the time she was fired from Lagoon. But the details are a whole 'nother conversation. Just let me say that this is the only time she was ever fired from a job. She rocks... I know it and she knows it. The boss people love her!

Traci was able to put this behind her but I on the other hand felt I had to nip it... nip it in the bud! With a worn down pencil and a scrap of paper I found on the floor I sketched out several possibilities of how this would go down. I finally selected the ultimate revenge:


That's right people, I pooped on the Lagoon lawn. Pooped! I pooped on it!



(LEGAL DISCLAIMER: If you happen to be a Lagoon owner, investor or employee and a subscribed reader of my blog please consider the following before taking legal action. The poo in question was in fact fake and was in fact picked up forthwith. Thank you.)

3 comments:

Mucky-Muck Maren said...

Good work Riley! GOOD WORK. I don't believe that the poo is fake. Looks pretty real to me. Best idea you've had in a while. The only thing that would've made it better is if you would've lit it on fire!

The G-Funk! said...

RILEY YOU ARE THE BEST DOG IN THE WORLD!!!!

The G-Funk! said...

Oh wait -- maybe revenge is a dish best served hot? And steaming?