CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Check Out My Little Posse of Poopers


Guess what? I'm a mommy! I gave birth to 4 little squeaky chew toys this morning at 11:00 AM. I'm doing good. The most inconvenient part of my day was when they dragged me away from my breakfast kibble to go do the surgery. I was mad as hell! See... I just cursed. That's how mad I was! It's true, I'm snarky! Squeaker taught me some curse words in French that I barked at my doctor but he just laughed about it which made me even more upset. I was about to roundhouse kick him in the face ala Chuck Norris but the drugs kicked in and I was out. The next thing I know it was, "Say Hello to my little friends." Yes, my four little inconvenient truths!

I'm skinny again, thank heavens. I thought if this went on for another day I would implode. Now I'm just saggy. I don't have a comment about that.


I have four puppies, all healthy and all fawn. I've bequeathed their fake names too. The 2 boys are Jacobite Leonard Wenvo and Renegade. The 2 girls are Suki Taudry and Hurricane Foo. That Renegade is a climber. He's been turbo crawling around the puppy box all day.

Like my lack of skills in barking and ear licking, I think I still have a bit to learn about mothering. I've already found out that smashing them under my bottom does not always solve the problem (as much as I wish it did). For instance, I decided I didn't much care to feed the puppies today so I had my staff do it. They work cheap actually free. You just can't beat that! I bet you don't have staff!

5 comments:

Amander said...

Congrats Puggers! I am so happy you posted those cutest ever pictures. If I didn't already have a dog, I'd possibly come steal one of your puppies in the middle of the night.

I'm sure being a mom has a learning curve. But I am glad you are taking advantage of hired help and trying out physical means of controlling them.

Keep us updated with more pictures of the adorable pups!

Kristina P. said...

Congrats!!!! I hope you had them do a tummy tuck at the same time as your c-section. Your little ones have your eyes.

Mucky-Muck Maren said...

Congratulations Riley Pants!!! I am so proud of you. you are so brave. Those puppies are adorable and I love the names even more. I might be partial to Hurricane Foo - as it is similar to Hurricane Maren. What if we called him Prison Renegade?

Keep the pictures coming - those are pretty cute puppies you have there.

I am Laura said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. The mother of four. That is amazing. I am glad to see you are nursing = it cuts off the extra weight faster, helps the little ones not get ear infections, and has been shown to help in reducing breast cancer so nice choice there. You are an inspiration to me. I can't wait to have my little one just wish it was as short a pregnancy as yours. Dogs truly do have the life don't they. Well, congrats again.

rychelle said...

congrats riley!
i wish i had staff and a puppy.