CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The 1st Appointment - Disappointing



Monday was my first appointment. It was a long ride to the doctors and I didn't care for the kennel. When I got there they started to poke things in my bum. I thought if that went on for another minute I would have to drop them a line that I was the pug child of a high powered attorney that would not be happy to hear about this... not at all. The doc said it's not time yet so I have to go through this again on Wed. which pretty much sucks big time. I hope you appreciate all the butt proding that I'm doing here. The doctor also said I have a little ear infection starting so the people here will start nightly ear wipe treatments.

P.S. Blind Boo the Showgirl kicked me off my leopard bed so I'm sleeping on her orthepedic fluffy one. Overall, I give this place 2 stars. Let's just say if they had better treats around here I would give them a solid 3. They did give me a Dingo bone which was exciting for all of 2 minutes... I haven't felt the need to wrap my lips around it again. I wish they would just remove it from my room.

0 comments: