CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Surprise Road Trip to Nowhere


It was as long and boring as one might expect it to be. It was as if we purposely piled into the car for no reason other than to drive nowhere as fast as we could. When this happens you end up in the badlands of Utah. You may be asking yourself where the "badlands of Utah" are. That's a good question. I slept most of the way there so I can't tell you. I would provide a google map for you but they don't go into the badlands of Utah, for good reason too. There is a lot of nothing and then some sagebrush.

The People stopped at a canyon type land of sorts. There was a cave up in the rockface with colorful drawings of clever phrases and symbols. I looked at The People and thought,"If you think I'm hiking up to that for a photo op you must be kidding." The People seemed disappointed. Apparently something that I was supposed to see wasn't there anymore. All I heard was, "blah, blah, blah... governor's trash sign is gone... blah, blah... weird ward member's gathering sign is missing." I must admit this did intrigue me but before I knew it we were off going nowhere again. In summary, the most exciting part of this "surprise road trip" was an empty bag of KFC in the back of the car.

Here is another picture of me at nowhere (I have also included a photo of an interesting bone I saw in the desert):


0 comments: