CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pregnancy Clothes... For Pets!

I was online looking for pregnancy clothes for pets and found a whole lot of nothing. Jake, this might be an avenue to pursue. Pregnancy clothes... for pets! I don't know if I can get my mind around the genius of this idea. We could design moo-moos and expandable pants... the options here are endless. I asked the dog with the glandular problem if he would mind being the standard model for the line. He got insulted and walked away so I don't have a definite answer on that one yet. We can have a dress your pet like their favorite celebrity pet section. Money in the bank, my friend, money in the bank.

1 comments:

The G-Funk! said...

Genius, Riley, absolute GENIUS!!! I knew I was gonna make tons of money off of you. You're such a good little cash cow.