CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Girl and Her Pug

Well, I'm missing Traci lots. I miss following her around our house. I would follow The People around but it's pointless. When I follow Traci around we get stuff done. I put together a little ode to Traci because it cheers me up. I call it "A Girl and Her Pug". (Be patient in case it's slow to load.)


width="300" height="300">


pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
width="300" height="300">


Click below to add background music.



P.S. This may be my last blog post for the next couple of days because of my little surgery. I think I will need the time to recuperate but don't worry I'll be back. In the meantime, I've thought about letting my sister Squeaker (who I believe is the reincarnation of Napolean Bonaparte which I will explain in detail later) or my half brother Loki (who talks like the cookie on "Shrek") guest post on my blog. We'll see.

6 comments:

I am Laura said...

Riley, I like Traci too. You are hilarious. Love that music -- and I hate blog music.

Can't wait for you brother and sisters posts.

good luck with the surgery

Mucky-Muck Maren said...

Riley this post brought a tear to my eye. I miss Traci too - good luck with the surgery and don't let The People boss you around too much.

The G-Funk! said...

Riley, are those really your puppy pictures? Or are some of them Moxie the Squeaker Pug? Because some of them look so dark it just can't be you. Maybe Riley is one of those pugs that just gets more beautiful with time.

The G-Funk! said...

And hey what is the inflatable moose head doing in there??!

Jake said...

Masterpiece!

Riley Crockett - Pug of the Wild Frontier said...

Traci, it's 100% all natural me in the photos. I do look darker though. The People told me when fawn pug puppies are born they are all really dark and lighten over time.