CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Welcome - A Reunion with the Folks

So, I was dropped off by FattJake to the pug farm on Sunday. It was nice to see the fam... my half brothers (Duncan and Loki) and full sister (Squeaker). Blind Boo the Showgirl is my mom. She's doing good. It was nice to see her again. My dad doesn't live here. I've only seen him once but my mom curses his name even today.

I ran around the yard for a long time and got reacquainted with everyone. We all had a little bit of Jen's banana shake except Loki because he's lactose intolerant and has a glandular problem of some kind. He's lost 10 pounds but if you ask me he still looks like a barrel on sticks. He is one of Bogart's puppies. I shudder to think that I could end up with 6 Lokis so I try not to think about it. After the initial excitement of seeing everyone wore off I really started to miss Traci and Jake and did a little binge eatting on my diet food before bedtime.

Riley & Squeaker

Riley

0 comments: