CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nope, I'm not Preggers, A Nudist Ranch & Me

If you thought I had my little surgery on Friday you would be wrong. Friday was pretty much more of the same thing. My next appointment is Monday.

So you might be asking yourself what a good looking pug does on the weekends. Well, let me tell you. Come Sunday morning I was missing the intellectual discussions I would have with FattJake on our back porch so I did the next best thing by visiting The Beaver Creek Nudist Ranch located just east of Kamas, UT. That's right I said Utah. Just in case you missed it... a nudist ranch in Utah. Who knew, right?

Once I saw the blue skivvies someone purposely? threw on the road next to the sign I was thinking this place is worth investigating but I could tell The People were uncomfortable. Not me though. Nude... that's how I roll. And frankly, life moves fast... and sometimes there just isn't time for pants. Things simmered down when The People noticed the "Closed due to Mosquitos" sign. I sort of felt let down by this happenstance. I mean, what are the chances of finding a nudist ranch in Utah but it's closed due to mosquitos. This started me thinking about when a place like this would be open. In winter it would be too cold... in summer mosquitos. What a gyp! This could have been the place where I met Mr. Right.


Moving on... The People thought I would enjoy a walk down their memory lane so we stopped off at Soapstone and Mirror Lake. I went poop at both places which pretty much summarizes what I thought of the whole day.


1 comments:

The G-Funk! said...

Riley may get intellectual discussions at home but she does not get cultural experiences like this. She's really got the life now!